Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • #47642 Score: 1
      Manuel

Hello Guys,

I am wondering if any of you knows a place that sells 1st gen European versions of Pokémon figures.
      I lost my first figure which was a blastoise like 18 years ago and would love to hold one in my hands again. Any help would be appreciated.

Pictured is the exact look of it

Best regards

• #47644 Score: 1
      MATUSH

I don’t think it sells anymore. This figure is from 1999 and you could get it in Burger King.
      But you can try to find it on Ebay.

• #47645 Score: 1
        Manuel

Your answer really helped me out. I thought the one i sent as a picture was some kind of european version.
        The blastoise I am searching for then is the one pictured now, since the one i had as a kid was out of the regular pokeballs they sold at stores. They are up for like 30 bucks on ebay in good condition.
        Don’t know how I mixed up burger king with european version but thanks for clearing it out.
        Has been bugging me for years that it lost it at the playground XD

Will post a pic when it arrives 🙂

Attachments:
    • #47663 Score: 0
      Diancie23

30 bucks is a lot cheaper than I thought those would be worth by now

• #47664 Score: 0
        Manuel

I have to say I’m still not 100% sure if the Monster Collection from Japan is the same Blastoise that you got when you purchased it in the standard pokeball in Europe :/ can someone confirm this? In japan it came in a Masterball

• #47665 Score: 0
      Manuel

Or maybe even post a link? You are right the sealed versions are like 60$, a lot to spend if It’s not the same figure

• #47717 Score: 1
      Manuel

just for your info, seems like the case was even harder than i thought XD
      The blastoise i am searching for is out of the “candy containers” and the picture i first posted was correct.
      the burgerking blastoise just looks very similiar.
      Just thought i let you guys know if someone is interested.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pokemon, The Pokemon TCG, and The Pokemon TCG Online and its trademarks are ©1995-2020 Nintendo, The Pokémon Company International, Inc, and GAMEFREAK. All rights reserved. Pokéspot is not affiliated with Nintendo, The Pokémon Company International, Inc, or GAMEFREAK.

© Pokéspot 2020  

Info  -   Rewards  -  Partnerships  -  Donate  -   Contact / Support  -  Terms & Conditions

FacebookTwitterInstagramYoutubeTwitch

or

or .. Create an account

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account