Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • #47642 Score: 1
      Manuel

Hello Guys,

I am wondering if any of you knows a place that sells 1st gen European versions of Pokémon figures.
      I lost my first figure which was a blastoise like 18 years ago and would love to hold one in my hands again. Any help would be appreciated.

Pictured is the exact look of it

Best regards

• #47644 Score: 1
      MATUSH

I don’t think it sells anymore. This figure is from 1999 and you could get it in Burger King.
      But you can try to find it on Ebay.

• #47645 Score: 1
        Manuel

Your answer really helped me out. I thought the one i sent as a picture was some kind of european version.
        The blastoise I am searching for then is the one pictured now, since the one i had as a kid was out of the regular pokeballs they sold at stores. They are up for like 30 bucks on ebay in good condition.
        Don’t know how I mixed up burger king with european version but thanks for clearing it out.
        Has been bugging me for years that it lost it at the playground XD

Will post a pic when it arrives 🙂

Attachments:
    • #47663 Score: 0
      Diancie23

30 bucks is a lot cheaper than I thought those would be worth by now

• #47664 Score: 0
        Manuel

I have to say I’m still not 100% sure if the Monster Collection from Japan is the same Blastoise that you got when you purchased it in the standard pokeball in Europe :/ can someone confirm this? In japan it came in a Masterball

• #47665 Score: 0
      Manuel

Or maybe even post a link? You are right the sealed versions are like 60$, a lot to spend if It’s not the same figure

• #47717 Score: 1
      Manuel

just for your info, seems like the case was even harder than i thought XD
      The blastoise i am searching for is out of the “candy containers” and the picture i first posted was correct.
      the burgerking blastoise just looks very similiar.
      Just thought i let you guys know if someone is interested.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pokemon, The Pokemon TCG, and The Pokemon TCG Online and its trademarks are ©1995-2020 Nintendo, The Pokémon Company International, Inc, and GAMEFREAK. All rights reserved. Pokéspot is not affiliated with Nintendo, The Pokémon Company International, Inc, or GAMEFREAK.

© Pokéspot 2020  

Info  -   Rewards  -  Partnerships  -  Donate  -   Contact / Support  -  Terms & Conditions

FacebookTwitterInstagramYoutubeTwitch

Adblock detected

It looks like you're using an adblocker of some sort. Pokéspot is a community website with loads of free content to enjoy which some people have worked very hard for to create. Ads are (unfortunately) necessary to allow us to keep creating content for this site. 

Please consider to use the 'allow ads on this site' option for Pokéspot

Thank you

XP Rewards

Pretty much anything you do on this site will earn you XP and will level-up your account. Each time you level-up you will earn a new reward.

Rewards include special priviliges in the community, discount and free shipping coupons or even being able to create your own fanclub!

More info

or

or .. Create an account

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account